Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, July 6, 2024

What A Tool

 1-Minute Prompt:

    Humans have had tools for nearly three million years, but it's only in the last couple hundred that we've designed them for personal hygiene. Think of the tools you used to keep yourself groomed: the toothbrush, the hair comb, the washcloth, and more. Pick one of these tools and describe the experience of using it.


Through the thick, soft, tangled, and dry mess you manage to keep me straight.
Your  fingers caressing my skin like warm water massage.
I long for you in the morning to wake me up and in the evening to put me to sleep.
I feel relaxed after you have done your duty with my hair.
I love my hairbrush! I love my hair to be messed with. I could have it for done for hours. 

** Your turn, what's yours?** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Unlikely Teachers

10 - Minute Prompt: Not all teachers are alike. Some of them are - let's face it - duds. Think of a teacher, professor, or mentor who wa...

Popular Posts