Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Survival Mode

 1 - Minute Prompt:

    Uh-oh. You're stranded in the wilderness without a phone, GPS device, or companion. Quickly choose an object in your environment that would be most useful to you in a survival situation. What is it about this object that makes it so important?

    The object I chose for this adventure would be the multi-function knife I carry most of the time. A knife would be the best to use. I would have the ability to cut objects in my environment to make a shelter. I can also use a knife to kill and skin animals to eat. If I needed to I could cut the smaller branches off the trees to create clothes to wear. Having a knife would be the most beneficial in this situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Unlikely Teachers

10 - Minute Prompt: Not all teachers are alike. Some of them are - let's face it - duds. Think of a teacher, professor, or mentor who wa...

Popular Posts