Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Random Notes

 How do you tell a man you are in love with him? 

I went to bed that night. I was so depressed. I decided I had had enough. I went to get my sleeping vitamins. Tonight I realized the biggest thing ever in my life. That I was so in love with him. That I did not care anymore about anything. I knew, I just knew it was I was in love with him. 

I went to bed angry. Angry he did not call, angry that no matter how hard I tried, he would always have the last word over me. The worst part is, that no matter what I still wanted to get up, put a smile on my face, and tell him. I tried to tell him about my dream. It makes me laugh even now as I write this. He will probably want to still argue with me. But I did not care. I am going to write this anyway.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I feel so alone

There is no one to talk to

I have so much to say

No one will listen

I feel so alone


It is loud in my head

I crave attention

I crave touch

I have no one to tell

It is so loud in my head


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Unlikely Teachers

10 - Minute Prompt: Not all teachers are alike. Some of them are - let's face it - duds. Think of a teacher, professor, or mentor who wa...

Popular Posts