Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 26, 2024

Living Proof

 1 - Minute Prompt:

    Ouch! Once upon a time, something unpleasant happened. It caused a physical scar on your body. Locate that scar and give it a good inspection. When finished, write about the scar's size, shape, texture, and quality. 

The scar on my right outer knee has been there since childhood. I was on my bike and fell. The fall caused me to have a scar. The scar is oval in shape, whiteish in color, about an inch and a half in length, and less than an inch in width. The scar is rough in texture. In the center it is still sensitive if I push on it hard. Otherwise it does not bother me. It never matches my tan body, if anything it makes it more white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Unlikely Teachers

10 - Minute Prompt: Not all teachers are alike. Some of them are - let's face it - duds. Think of a teacher, professor, or mentor who wa...

Popular Posts