Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Burning Desire

 1 - Minute Prompt: 

    We all have desires. What are yours? Create a piece where every sentence with the words "I Want."

I want to live in a secluded area in the woods. 
I want to be able to write for a living.
I want to be successful in life.
I want to be able to spend time with my grandchildren.
I want my oldest son to be back into my life.
I want to be healthy and happy in life.
I want to be noticed.
I want a famous editor to notice my work and publish me.
I want to be paid for writing.
I want my youngest son to find happiness in life.
I want to be able to travel.
I want to go to Germany and Europe.
I want my stomach to stop being stupid and let me live my life. 

What do you want? Please feel free to reply and start each sentence with "I Want." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

What A Tool

 1-Minute Prompt:     Humans have had tools for nearly three million years, but it's only in the last couple hundred that we've desi...

Popular Posts