Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Reading to be a Writer

 I feel like when I was in school. My teacher always told me we must read to become a good writer. I used to hate reading and everything that came with it. At that point, I did not care if I ever read or wrote again. I  from my believe this is from my nasty English teacher in school. I had never felt more singled out than I did with him. 

To this day, I still write and read. The hard part is with writing I have to refocus my mind. I was sitting here going through an online course. The course is all videos and requires me to write while doing so. I like these are the best. I have always been amazing at taking notes. 

So now here I sit. I wanted to watch these videos, but now all I want to do is read bad, but how am I supposed to get my pages done, if I want to read. It is mind over matter. I decided to get on my blog and write about it. I understand  I have not been the most consistent person but I try. 

I better get back to my video. I hope it helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Burning Desire

 1 - Minute Prompt:      We all have desires. What are yours? Create a piece where every sentence with the words "I Want." I want ...

Popular Posts