Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Lost Feelings

 You came out like a storm

The clouds cleared the way

The sun appeared in its brightest form

I prayed you would stay


Your smile went on for a mile

You never failed to make me laugh

I loved having you near

Without you, I have many tears


I held your hand in your time of need

I wanted you to continue to succeed

You grew as a man

You will always have me as your biggest fan


I long for your embrace

Wanting to caress your face

Hold your hand in mine

Knowing that everything will be fine


Hear you say my name one more time

Not to would be a crime

I think of you every day

I wish you would come my way...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Unlikely Teachers

10 - Minute Prompt: Not all teachers are alike. Some of them are - let's face it - duds. Think of a teacher, professor, or mentor who wa...

Popular Posts