Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Journeys

 1- Minute Prompt

    What's a place you've always wanted to visit? It could be local, national, out of the country, or even out of this world. Pen a pretend postcard to a friend from that location.

To: My Dearest Friend
    
    Greetings from Germany. I am so excited to be here. I have always wanted to come and now here I am. The land is beautiful. The buildings here look like Castles. I am in awe in every direction I go. The people here are nice and welcoming. I have been able to learn more German now than I knew in High School. I wish I could stay here forever. I miss you dearly and wish you were here with me. Much Love.

Me

** What is the one place you would love to go to? Please feel free to comment below. Thank you for reading. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Unlikely Teachers

10 - Minute Prompt: Not all teachers are alike. Some of them are - let's face it - duds. Think of a teacher, professor, or mentor who wa...

Popular Posts