Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Can you Gimmie a Hand with This?

 1 - Minute Prompt:

        * Look at the back of your hands. Notice the lines and wrinkles, the bony parts, and the fleshy parts perhaps even hardened calluses or missing fingers. Write a couple of detailed sentences that describe what you see. 


My left hand is dry and wrinkled. I have only one real fingernail on my thumb. I have battle scars from 41 years of being me.  I have recently noticed a faded bruise on the top of my hand. I often see my hand feel swollen. Currently, my hand is tanner than the usual white. All of my fingers are in place and depending on how I hold my hand I notice my fingers look webbed together at the base of my fingers. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am a bit behind on my posts. I am very sorry. My weekend started early last weekend and was busy from start to finish. It is not a bad way to spend the weekend, but it went too fast. For those of you who do not know I also create custom-made journals. They are similar to regular journals, but there is an added flair. 
This is a photo I took of my work in progress. I am hoping to get good enough to start doing this type of thing for my book covers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Unlikely Teachers

10 - Minute Prompt: Not all teachers are alike. Some of them are - let's face it - duds. Think of a teacher, professor, or mentor who wa...

Popular Posts