Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

I AM - Poem

 

I AM


I am dedicated.

I work hard each day.

I always strive for the very best.

I love what I do and push for success.

I am dedicated


I am funny.

I enjoy making people smile.

I want people to know everything will be okay. 

Laughing and smiling helps me overcome hardships.

I am funny.


I am unique.

I like to go above and beyond the expectations.

Uniqueness sparks individuality.

I like to be different.

I am unique.


I am DEDICATED

I am FUNNY

I am UNIQUE

To me, I am just me. 

An ordinary person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured....

Burning Desire

 1 - Minute Prompt:      We all have desires. What are yours? Create a piece where every sentence with the words "I Want." I want ...

Popular Posts